SBA 7(a) Loans
If you’re looking to purchase inventory, equipment and machinery, an existing business or commercial property, 7(a) loans offer the longest terms available to repay the loan.
- Loan terms from 7 to 10 years for business purposes
- Loan terms up to 25 years for owner-occupied commercial real estate property (Minimum 51% owner occupied)
- $50,000 to $5 million in available financing
- Quick pre-approval and decision process
SBA 504 Loans
Under this program, We arrange 1st Deed financing and the Certified Development Company (CDC) provides 2nd Deed financing for commercial property purchases. What makes these loans so advantageous is that business owners only need to contribute as little as 10% equity into a project.
- Loan terms up to 10 years with amortization schedule, from 20 to 25 years (1st Deed)/ from 20 years (2nd Deed)
- For purchase of commercial property (51% owner occupied) or hotel/motel
- $500,000 to $15 million in available financing
- Up to 90% financing (90% LTV)